Friday, February 15, 2008

St Louis Tag Book Class


The class for Mar. 30th at For Keep Sakes has a bit of a change. The Sketch book has been discontinued, and so we had to go looking for another book to add our little Fragments to. And here it is!!!! The 7Gypsies tag book!!! It's a bit larger, with tag shaped pages, and it still has between 11 and 12 Fragments that will fit on the front. These are made with just scraps of paper from other projects, and lots of "junk" hanging on the spine....Grungeboard, chipboard, wooden letters, beads, and other surprises. Plenty of Stampers Anonymous stamps here. The baby is by Endless Creations, and ART by Hampton Art.Altered is by Stamping Sensations and the star is from Collections. Then to fill in, I added dots!!! Lots of white accents to contrast with the dark distress ink. Lots of tips and techniques to be in this fun class.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS this is so gorgeous! I Love it! I bet the class will be awesome!

ginny said...

What a great looking book/project! I love the colors and the stuff added on allover. You do the most appealing projects.

Jen Crossley said...

WOW Linda this is STUNNING!!!I want to make this in your class boo hoo is oz to far to come!!!
Jen

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

WOW!!! Linda just beautiful! When you have a moment stop by my blog I have something for you to pick up!