Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Maya Road Flowers

I had fun yesterday. I told you I loved the Maya Road metal Blossoms, and these Scallops are too terrific when you put them together!

I bought the cute stamps when I was at For Keeps Sakes. They are in a wonderful set by Cloud9. Many, many terrific sayings in it!

The scroll stamp is Printworks. I think their stamps are to dye for! Ha!

TONS of Distress ink and pen marks.....but it kept me off the streets. Must go shopping today for something to wear to CHA!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Can't wait. I have several people I hope to meet up with there! I am really excited and can't wait to see "you know who" doing demos at RANGER!!! Yep, Wendy will be "gettin' inky" just for all of you to see!

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

This houses are just plain fun!

Anonymous said...

fantastic!

arlene,
Port Orchard florist

Rika said...

These are beautiful!

wendy vecchi said...

I hope one of those BEAUTIES has my name on it!! SWEET!
Happy shopping to you!
wendy
ps...comfy shoes!!

Anonymous said...

LOve these!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ohhhhh, these are adorable!