Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Tim Holtz Stamps


I LOVE the birdcage!!!!! And the bird is pretty cool, too!

This tag was made using Tim's Artful Flight and the stars from Rock Star. The flying birds in the background are from Mini Ornates.

I stamped with embossing ink and used Holographic EP on the bird. You cannot tell here, but he sparkles. And I roughed him up a bit with Black Soot Distress Ink.

Had to add some white pen marks for contrast.

This floral swirl stamp is sooo cool! You can put all kinds of wonderful dots using just the end of it. VERY easy to place them!!!!

And of course, the Idea-ology pieces adorn the bird. Gotta have some metal!!!

Have fun and Create ART!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one stunning tag ... great job!

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Love what you did with the stamps. I must have that birdcage stamp!!

hugs,
Teresa

kelsey said...

Gorgeous tag Linda! Can't wait 'til we get his new stamps in at the store.

Unknown said...

Stalking away. I just recently started using Distress Ink. and this stuff is fabulous!!! I had the rock star stamp on my wish list, now gotta add the Artful Flight. Beautiful tag Linda.

2amscrapper said...

This is just too perfect. Look out, Tim!

Art By Wanda said...

Gorgeous tag, Linda!!! This set is currently on it's way to me. I had to get another inkssential pen as I already used up my first one, lol.

Shannon Sawyer said...

You've become quite the Tim Holtz protege'. And it's awesome, because your work is just as inspirational as his is. I am a tim holtz junkie myself. I love anything he makes and anything he has a hand in manufacturing. I can't wait to get my hands on the Rock Candy. I mean, listen to that...."Rock Candy", even his product names are cool.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag...loving the white pen highlights you have done x

John said...

These are all stunning. I know some wonderful and amazing Tim Holtz Stamps that can be used to make great arts and crafts like these at Christina’s Crafts.