Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Time of the Year


In between tearing down the garden, soccer games, marching band festivals, vacation and everyday chores, I've been trying to work on a Graphic 45/Maya Road project for a class. I LOVE these papers!!!!

Every once in awhile a truism from my mom comes into my head..."never enough hours in the day." She was so right in so many ways.

When the time is there, the daylight is gone, or something else seems to crop up.

And I still have not finished the Last Oracle!!!

The weather has been so great here. I LOVE fall. If it just didn't come with so many allergies. I think I'm allergic to pond scum. Seriously, the algae on the lake was really bad in spots and it did make me cough.

Life....it beats the alternative!

Create ART!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

linda, love the christmas stuff that you just it, really awesome. When are you coming back to dvpt? is this something you might be doing? Luv Ya. Terry

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous art work hun ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done with those papers X

Charlene E. said...

Can't wait to get my hands on Graphic 45's Christmas papers. Seeing what you did makes me want to get busy on my Christmas cards.

Art By Wanda said...

So is that picture the beginning of the class? Looks great so far!! I have a lot of those days too... not enough hours... of course, if we had more hours, we'd be too tired to actually use them!!