Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shopping and Playing Around



Dragging out things to experiment with is always so much fun.

This is a snippet of Ten Seconds Studio Dijon metal that was stamped, embossed, sprayed with Perfect Pearls and ReInker, Alcohol Inked with the Fillable Pen, and sanded here and there.
~
The side view shows how the leaves are puffed.
~
The Black Sharpie pen makes all the colors pop.
~
Kitting up for the Grungeboard Wallet class in Bloomington on the 14th.
~
It was a blast at Prairie Art Stamps I know we'll have some more takes on the class from the talented gals at Scrapbook Friend'z.
~
The PAS girls made plans for gifts and wonderful treasures that had darling pictures in the bookplates.
~
The Grandmas had a great time with this!!!
~
Can't wait to see you there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bit too far for me I'm afraid ... in fact at least a whole continent too far ;0)

Art By Wanda said...

Even the snippet is beautiful!!! Wow!!!

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Linda
thanks for dropping by my blog and now as I drop by yours I see we love the same sort of arty things to do.Great artwork here Linda and love the holiday snaps too.
hugs
Annette In Oz