Saturday, March 20, 2010

Piling It On with Idea-ology



Look what you can do with the new Charms and Timepieces from Tim's fabulous Idea-ology pieces!!!! SEVEN pieces of metal used here.


Is this fun, or what?


The Grungeboard background is embossed, heavily inked, sprayed, stamped, and sewn on the sewing machine. I used Tim's new Urban Chic stamps...VERY COOL!!!


It's hard to see, but there is a Snap that is layered under the Spinner that has had a hole punched in it. Several holes were strategically punched to get this thing to fit together.


Engineer a project and have fun!!!!


Cold and ugly here today....reading an unbelievable book today by Michael Lewis. It's called The Big Short- Inside the Doomsday Machine, and is about the causes of our recent financial crisis. Everyone should read this book. Truly an education. Jaw dropping!


Off my soapbox now............go play in your stash of stuff and Create ART!

Hoping for Spring to return in a couple of days!

L

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, every time I come by, you completely WOW me. I absolutely love your work. Now I gotta get some more Tim products.

Hels Sheridan said...

Oooh, I am a glorious shade of Crushed Olive now Linda...I neeeeeeed that new Idea-ology...it isn't in the UK yet *sob* and I am pining away here LOL Love layering it up too...doesn't it all just fit together so well...just like someone had meant that to happen ROFL
Have a good day...hope your weather gets better...hugs x

Lori said...

Oh, Hels, you're too funny! Love all the Idea-ology! These look fantastic together!

Lisa V said...

Love the charms! And you've put them together fabulously. :) Can't wait for mine to finally arrive......

2amscrapper said...

You really know how to work that metal--always turns into something jaw-dropping gorgeous!

Vic said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey there friend - I have something for you. Any time Saturday or Sunday before I report to duty at 5 pm??

Deb

Jen Crossley said...

This is gorgeous Linda

Eva said...

OMG!!!! Can I just tell you how much I adore this????? It's one incredible work you do!!! AMAZING!!!! Hugs...