Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Showers Bring Flowers

As some of you that know me are aware, I really got started with paper arts by going to a Scrapbook party at my DIL home years ago. I had just really started stamping, and liked the combination of the 2.

However, I hadn't scrapbooked in years until Cheryl called and asked me to be on the Creative Imaginations Design Team......so I'm using photos of the Grandkids to make some fun pages and use all my other ART stuff.





This is Erin at her new house in front on their park bench with a colorful umbrella. The shot just screamed for Petaloo Flowers!!!!!!!!!! And they matched perfectly. The Luminarte Radiant Rain and Twinkling H2O's were used on the Maya Road letters and the Black Doily paper. The Blue Pearl RR spray on the black paper is really great in person...photo does not show the metallic shine well.


The white pen marks made the papers pop. And of course, Distress Inks had to be used on all the edges to add just a bit more color.


May 1st is National Scrapbook Day so go take a peek at the CI blog and get some inspiration...(Erin's page is over there with all the details on product).
~
Have a great day...I'm going to be in the GARDEN!!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love it! and yes, the weeds are a callin' my name....

2amscrapper said...

Amazing layout, Linda! Love how you incorporated all of your art techniques.

SusanK said...

Love the pages! Paper arts will have to wait b/c I'll be back in the garden again before 4 more days of rain say I can't. Got most of my flowers in pots and aching to go out in the sunshine.