Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Pictures from CHA

Let me just say that I cannot take a good picture at CHA. The lights are low and yellow my stuff out to where I don't like them. If I were smarter, I would know what to do to fix them, but that's in another lifetime. Ha!

That being said, I took shots of my Ranger things before mailing them off. So I like these pictures better, and you can see the techniques and colors better up close. So, here goes..........


These are 2 of the new smaller Manila Tags from Ranger. I used Tim's papers, of course, (duh!) and Distress Inks, plus his other great products from Idea-ology and Sizzix. So much fun!


This is using a new Glossy Paper ATC and more Tim stuff. The bird is blue, honest, using Denim Alcohol Ink to color. Try as I may, I could not get a good shot of him!!!!!

The large Manila tag. I love this guy with the Life saying. If you've had my class using it, this is a new twist on it with water drops in the ink for raindrops. And of course, some Tissue Tape and the new colors of Distress Inks.

And these are the new Petaloo Flowers!!!!!!! Aren't they just drop dead gorgeous????? I LOVE every one of them. You've got to get your shops to carry them, you'll love them, too.


I did not take these pictures, mine were really bad. So I snagged them from someone who takes much better pics than I do. I love the new look.

The new colors are fabulous.


Again, another shot from my house. I added another flower to this after I took this, but you get the idea. These soft and wonderful flowers are so amazing with Vintage papers.
More with the vintage look of Graphic 45. I love how they go so well together.
These are quite similar to what you will make in my upcoming classes. So much goodness from several places. Check out the sidebar.
And this is the card that goes with my Halloween layout from Marah Johnson's new line Wicked with Creative Imaginations!!!! These papers are unbelievably beautiful. There are soooooo many things you could do with them. I love the background paper here. Details like you cannot fathom. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!! See the rest of the collection here.
~
I hope you've enjoyed the photos. It took forever to load them from the hotel. But if I have passed along a few ideas to those who couldn't make the trip, my work was worth it.
~
Have a great day, and Create ART!

10 comments:

helen said...

Thanks for sharing these - it was worth the effort - I love those flowers, you're right, drop dead gorgeous! The Tim tags are fantastic.

Rhonda said...

Love the new flowers, smaller tags and your wall hangings--thanks so much for sharing from CHA! Hope to take a class with you soon.

Kathyk said...

More smashing products - am soooooo jealous of you being there and having all that fun. Looking forward to the next update

Kathyk

Girlsinthecraft said...

Wow, more delicious fun. Thanks for sharing your pics---they truly are great!

Susan said...

I'm so jealous that you are at CHA and I'm not! Maybe next year... Your samples are fabulous! And those are truly gorgeous new flowers from Petaloo. Yum. Enjoy your time there.
Susan

Lynn Stevens said...

Linda, I am green with envy! You lucky gal going to CHA. Someday I hope to make it, but they never come anywhere near where I live. sob sob... Thanks for thinking of us at home. Really enjoyed all your photos. Yummy yummy eye candy!

Daniele said...

thanks for sharing your memeories and pics of CHA it got us fired up for all the new delish products that should be winging there way soon
hugs

yoursartfully said...

OMG Linda, your samples are seriously gorgeous!! I'm really sad that I didn't get to go to CHA this time but hopefully we can get together in LA next year.

Take care, Lin x

Kathy Eddy said...

Ooooh, aaaaah, great new stuff. I love the vintage photo one with the flowers!

Two Dog Pond said...

These are just wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to load them. I love starting my day with inspirational photos from you! Beautiful!!