Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Look what Linda O'Connor did for me..WOW!


This just blew me away. Linda O'Connor up at Creative Cuts and Crafts sent me an email that said she'd made an announcement for the classes coming up. Click on the link to check it out. I mean, is she amazing or what????

She said she was a techie in a previous life....I was impressed. I'm lucky if I can figure out the fundamentals. This gal is fantastic.
***
This is the Artful Dwellings class that's on the agenda using Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante and Tim's Shabby Chic papers. It also has tons of Idea-ology pieces from Tim.
***

Anyway....I digress....take a look at the link. Call and sign up....and I'll see you there.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! (yes, I'm yelling!)

Linda

7 comments:

misteejay said...

How wonderful.

I'm not techy and it amazes me every time I manage to get a photo in the right place on my blog LOL

Toni :o)

Kathy said...

Oh boy. These look great. I can't wait to take a class from you!!

Cheers, Kathy

ashan17 said...

Wow! Its great! Very nice art object :)

SusanK said...

Very nice! Have fun in the class!

Laure Janus ~ Little Joys Studio said...

Linda, I signed up for all 3 of your classes and I just can't wait!

2amscrapper said...

What a great page! And your art is so fantastic!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a fun class this is going to be! I'm the most lovely shade of green right now.
hugs Lynn