Friday, August 9, 2013

A Little Witch Halloween Inspiration Fairy Shrine

Just a little reminder to get your Fairy Shines created and mailed into Kristin and Retro Cafe Art Gallery! 
 
Bill mailed mine yesterday for me! What a guy!
 
I had to make just one more for the Inspiration Fairy Shrine Swap...it was very spur-of-the moment with the new Chipboard Bats....Charms....Stamps.....and German Scrap Wings.
 
The background stamps are Halloween Stamps that are just too cool! Check them out!
 
  
 I always love making little Jack-O-Lanterns out of wooden beads and Liquid Pearls.
 
Stuff a little green leaf into the top and they're cuter than cute!
 
I used the Witch Hat from the Inspiration Fairy Kit-Halloween, but you could use a chipboard hat as well.
 
 
Kristin has the new  Steampunk Spells  papers from  Graphic 45  for the clock and bat that I jazzed up with some Glossy Accents.
 
Get them while they're hot.... this is my new FAVORITE G45 paper collection!!!!
 
And don't forget....the GothicTombstone Swap is now going on at Retro Cafe Art Gallery....Join the fun!
 
Linda
 
Retro Cafe Art Gallery Supplies
 
Halloween Cling Mount Stamp-Raven Background (this stamp is soooo cool!)
 
Other Products
White Posca Pen
Glossy Accents
Liquid Pearls
Black and Coffee Archival Ink
Fresco Paint for wings and background colors

7 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE her! She put a huge smile on my face as soon as she came up on the screen! As usual, look at all that awesome detail!!! You are amazing!

Julie S said...

She is amazing!!

Carol Q said...

I love your bright colours. I think she looks very cheeky!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

You know I adore her! She is completely amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous work!
Thank you for sharing...

Kay Wallace said...

Love the Fall colors in this piece, Linda! Simple gorgeous!