Monday, March 31, 2014

And the WINNERS Are..............

I'm soooooooooooooo happy to announce the winners here today!!!

Well people, the 3 winners drawn from a Random Number Selector are:
 
Tarnished Rose March 25, 2014 at 7:09 AM
I love this! It's amazing.

Claire Caudle March 27, 2014 at 6:42 AM
What a fab prize, I liked and shared on facebook, and love what the prize will do. I would love to win this prize, I live in the UK so I hope that doesn't matter.

mtsuz March 30, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Great Stuff, so creative! Would love to win!
mtsuz@yahoo.com
  
You will each receive a generous package from Kristin and
 
Contact me with your mailing address at cain81@mtco.com and she'll get that out to you!
 
Congrats and thanks to everyone who played along.
 
Linda and Kristin

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your goodies!

Vic said...

Congrats!

Jackie PN said...

congratulations to the lucky winners!!!