Monday, October 2, 2017

The Witchy Majestic Shrine

It's my turn to post for
Retro Cafe Art Gallery!

So I decided to create a piece showing where
Witches Make Their Stand.

This is really bright and colorful with the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints
painted on a Majestic Shrine. 

The Limelight pillars definitely catch your eye.


The oranges and purples are always what I associate with Halloween
and Witches. 

I used clear stamps and black Archival Ink on the Fresco Paints. 
They are absolutely my favorite paints to stamp on. 

Graphic45 Halloween papers from different collections are used on
different parts of the shrine.


This view shows the small clock stamp on the top of the shrine on 4 
parts, and the black Dresden colored with Copper 
Metallique Paint.


I added the Black Matboard Bats to the pillars for a bit of fun with
the fantastic vintage photo of the Witches.  Use a small wooden 
block painted black to hold the ladies in place.

I decided to change out the paper Happy Halloween paper sign for
a Flying Witch Cut-Out. 


I hope you enjoy this post and find some inspiration to create a 
fun shrine of your own. 

Let's hear what you do!

Check out the links before to shop.

Linda

 Find these products at Retro Cafe Art Gallery Store:

Other Products Used:
Fresco Paints from PaperArtsy
Graphic45 Papers
Black Archival Ink
Various Clear Stamps


6 comments:

Henry said...

You are so talented. I really like your amazing creation. Perfect for fascinating Halloween:)
Henry

Chrissy said...

You amaze me, Linda! I absolutely love working with Graphic45 papers as well. The Limelight pillars are perfect and as usual, every delectable and eye-catching detail is truly a feast. Happy Halloween!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

I absolutely love the combination of orange, purple, and lime green. The whole piece really pops! And of course those witches look like they're up to no good. Fantastic piece!

Kim Collister Studio said...

The colors in this project are just magic to the eye! Love the cats and bats and the witches look like they have something brewing!!
Fabulous piece!

UplayOnline said...

Perfect for fascinating Halloween:)


ทางบ้าน

Oscar Fernandez said...

I appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard