Saturday, May 7, 2016

Just Create to Create - A Journal Page

 Today the Finnabair Creative Team 
is honored to be participating in 
National Scrapbooking Day with Prima!

Our time is from 7-9 AM EST.

This is my page using lots of Finnabair 
paints, papers, mediums, 
stencils, stamps and pastes.

Check out all of our projects on
The Finnabair Blog


This is the phrase I chose as the inspiration for my 


We each created a project using a thought we loved.


The colors here with Metallique Acrylic Paints will blow you away!


Prima will be all over the Social Networks.


Create your own project and enter for this 
PRIZE PACKAGE.

There's still time until May 21st to enter!!!!

Check it out people!

Thanks for stopping by....I hope you win!

Linda

1 comment:

KOLOROWY ptak said...

I love your art jounal page, it's amazing!